- Media Center
- About M3AAWG
- Members Only
frontpage highlighted item
- In the first report of the October 29 New Delhi M3AAWG workshop Fighting Spam and Bots, Indian officials citied the enormity of the problems posed by the rapid expansion of the Internet.
- M3AAWG strongly encourages organizations to implement these newly released best practices to address DKIM key vulnerability issues.
- The newly published Best Practices to Address Online and Mobile Threats prepared by M3AAWG and the London Action Plan are now available. To encourage governments to implement the proven strategies, the best practices report was presented to the 34-member countries of the OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-Development) for review by M3AAWG members Alex Bobotek, John Levine and Neil Schwartzman presented the report to the OECD on Oct. 15 with Andre Leduc, Industry Canada, Manager, National Anti-spam Coordinating Body.
- The inaugural J.D. Falk Award was presented on October 23, 2012 to FBI Supervisory Special Agent Thomas X. Grasso for his work in creating the DNS Changer Working Group and protecting millions of end-users from losing access to the Web.
- M3AAWG lauds new voluntary Anti-Bot Code of Conduct for Internet Service Providers (ABCs for ISPs) issued in the FCC CSRIC Working Group 7 March 2012 report. Are you an ISP? Find out how you can be included as participating in the code on the official M3AAWG listing page.
- The M3AAWG epending position paper is now available.